My Green Herbs
Biohyalux HA Aqua Repair 3D Mask (38g/piece, 5 pieces/box)
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes.
Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
Hyaluronic acid has a variety of uses. Many people take it as a supplement, but it’s also used in topical serums, eye drops and injections.
- Contains high amounts of human homologous Honeycomb HA. HA helps to promote angiogenesis, stimulate the activity of fibroblasts, and accelerate regeneration of tissues. Its decomposition products, LMWHA and o-HA, can promote proliferation and movement of epithelial cells and improve angiogenesis: the generation of blood vessels during wound repair and the inflammatory phase are overlapped partly. The generation of blood capillaries is made up of endothelial cells' activation, movement, proliferation and formation of lumen et al.
- Rich in plant extracts such as ginseng and B5, which can prevent oxidation, inhibit inflammatory response and
- Protect impaired epidermis cells.
- With our one of a kind 3D stereoscopic fitting design, it can enhance and build a firmer profile. Implement the
- Ultra-fine elastic fiber membrane, which uses double layers including a special liquid layer and an adhesive layer. It releases more effective nutrition for 30 minutes.
After laser treatment, after exposure to the sunshine and restoration of sensitive skin